Sunday, October 25, 2015

Product Review: Auto Open Close Pink Travel Folding Umbrella

This umbrella is the best I've ever purchased. Its compact and only 11.5in. long when folded and can easily fit into my purse which is really helpful while on the go. Its about 37 inches when opened and weighs only 1.1lbs. The auto open/close feature is easy to use and I no longer get pinched when trying to close my umbrella. The strong aluminum center pole makes the umbrella sturdy. The rubber grip handle helps keep your hand from slipping off while holding and is a great quality. This product is also available in black which makes it perfect for men to carry as well. The best part... Lifetime Guaranty! I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion. My views are my own. Link to purchase: http://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Umbrella-close-Travel-Folding/dp/B013G7MZ38

No comments:

Post a Comment